Jeana's World of Law

Jeana's World of Law

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Next Three Months

Well today is the big day: the start of my LSAT class and the end of my life as I know it. Running February 28 to May 30, I am enrolled in the Kaplan Advantage online/on site LSAT prep course.

As soon as the class ends, the actual LSAT and law school applying phase begins. After two years "off" from college, it all seems super intense...but definitely worth it. I've been telling myself since I can remember that I wanted to become a lawyer, and now it's actually (almost) on the road to happening.

I will be as obsessed with the LSAT as Russell is with saving his wife.

Before it all goes down, I'd like to send thanks to all my friends and family who helped my pick (and fund) the right course for me. I've taken the practice LSAT, but - like most pre-law schoolers - liked, not loved, my score. Luckily, I have enough time and motivation to study to get my grade up. This is me pre-course. Let's see how I feel in three months.

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'" - Mohammad Ali.

Muhammed = Me. Sonny = the LSAT.

This all being said, I will be taking a break from my blog. I will update it as much as possible, perhaps as a procrastination method, but if not - at least you will know the reason why!

I would like to keep my blog as relevant as possible in my hiatus, so here is my call to guest bloggers. If anyone has any material relevant to law, law school, the LSAT, being a lawyer, politics, business, etc; that they would like to submit as a guest blog post then please don't hesitate to send it my way! Either message me on Facebook or shoot me an email.

Don't be scared to send me your guest post !

As my law life progresses, I hope to keep this blog so that it may one day turn into a resource for others who share the same interests. I acknowledge that this is a pretty big dream, but hey, might as well give it a shot. Wait, am I still talking about my blog, or my life? I guess they're about the same!

Soon to be me. Okay so I may be getting ahead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment